happy friday! i hope you’ve had a great week! my week has been spent making jewels for Elisabeth Ashlie (ya know, adding to that “moving expenses” fund) and packing. i’ve managed to have a pretty good week, though. here’s a few reasons why:
1. carrie treated kate and me to a delicious dinner earlier this week at Firebirds, which i highly recommend! i love spending time with these gals.
2. my sister and i decided it was kind of necessary to order the Big Daddy chocolate cake. i mean, how can you say ‘no’ to that?! it was the bomb, by the way.
3. i’ve been packing up the apartment all week and it’s gone smoothly so far, so that’s great news! i also rediscovered a lot of things in boxes from my last apartment and it’s funny to see how much my style has changed in just a year.
4. this girl. she’s pretty great. (this is how she reacts to spontaneous downpours)
5. i’ve always appreciated spending time with my sister, but realize just how much i appreciate it now that we only have a week left together! it’s a good thing that she likes me as much as i like her, otherwise this would be awkward.
how has your week been? link up below and tell me about!