happy friday, Mexican jumping beans! i have Mexican on the brain because i indulged in some fab Mexican fare last night and it put me in a darn good mood. the weather in Chicago is going to be absolutely divine this weekend, so that also puts me in a darn good mood. let’s review the week, shall we?
1. Mike and i drove up to the family lakehouse last weekend to hang with my parents and do a little apple picking (hello, fall!). it’s so nice to be so close to the lakehouse that i can just make a quick trip up there on the weekend. i missed that place while i lived in the south.
2. my mom got me this ca-ute Kate Spade mug for my new city life. i think the cuteness made my coffee taste better, too.
3. i walked into Nordstrom Rack, which is dangerously close to my apartment, and walked out with 6 new tops while spending under $110. umm jackpot. this was one of them and i want to wear it every day.
4. if you missed it, i was able to attend the taping of ABC’s Windy City Live on Wednesday! i’m a marketing intern for Billy Dec, who does a weekly segment on air featuring events and activities around the city. it was pretty cool to be behind-the-scenes and see it all.
5. i met (my former roommate) Sam for dinner last night at the best Mexican restaurant in the city, Las Fuentes. seriously, drool.
how has your week been? link up below and tell me about it!