i can’t believe it’s already Friday! truthfully, the beginning of this week went by very slowly, so i’m happy to see Friday. hope you’ve all had a fabulous week.
1. my roommate, Ariel, and i went out for a little date last weekend. we walked just a couple blocks from our apartment and discovered this little pocket of great restaurants that i never knew existed. i realized that i really only ever walk south or east, so it was good to go a different direction and get to know our neighborhood a bit better.
2. i couldn’t resist sharing this one. Otis jumped up on my bed and caught his reflection in the mirror on my closet. he instantly puffed up like a little squirrel and stared at himself for a solid 3 minutes trying to figure out what was going on.
3. if you know me at all, you know i can’t resist a pretty purse. also, when it’s from Target and especially when it’s for free 😉
4. i made my first trek to the grocery store earlier this week and got to use my little grocery cart from Ikea. nothing makes me feel more like a city dweller than toting my food home in this thing.
5. the other interns and i needed a little sugar pick-me-up on Wednesday, so we raided the local CVS and indulged while working. candy always makes things better.
how has your week been? link up below and tell me about it!