happy friday, my little cupcakes! hope you’ve all had a great week! it’s been gloomy and rainy around these parts, so i’ve been craving a good cat snuggle session and some Netflix in my bed. know what i’m sayin’? here’s a look at how my week went:
1. i was finally convinced to start watching Breaking Bad after everyone and their mother was talking about how great of a show it is. Mike had been wanting to watch for awhile, so we started from season one together. which is great and all, but it means that i have to wait until the weekends to watch it because we don’t see each other during the week! i guess it’s better that way, otherwise i would spend my days off laying in bed and watching…which sounds kind of amazing at the moment.
2. i get to see my sister in less than a week! i’m so excited!
3. now that i’m usually pretty busy during the work week, i have a much deeper appreciation for relaxation time on the weekends, which usually involves Mike taking a nap (the man is always tired) and me reading a magazine or scrolling through Pinterest while the cats snooze nearby.
4. i went to see Ron Swanson (Nick Offerman — Parks & Rec) perform at The Chicago Theater last night with a couple friends and it was great. he’s absolutely hilarious.
5. i had a chance to catch up with my friend Carrie this week, too! we’ve been meaning to skype for weeks but our schedules have just been off, so i’m glad i finally got to see that cute little face of hers! Milo wanted in on the action, too.
how has your week been? link up below to tell me about it!