happy friday, my little shish kabobs! hope you’ve all had a great week. mine has gone by pretty quickly, which i’m not mad about. i have huge plans to relax and do nothing of value this weekend. exciting things happening around here, people.
let’s take a look back at my favorite things from the week, shall we?
1. i loved getting to spend the weekend and beginning of the week with my sister. and i get to see her again so soon! hip hip!
2. i’ve recently gotten involved in a small group at a church in the city and have really enjoyed it so far! it’s been awhile since i’ve been part of one, so i’m glad to be getting back into the swing of things and hopefully make some new friends!
3. the cats were so beyond thrilled for my return home on monday. like, beyond. they wouldn’t leave my side while i unpacked and slept. also, i returned home to WINTER. straight up, 40 degrees. not okay. milo noticed the drop in temperature and really appreciates being blasted with the heat. so much so that he lays directly in the line of heat blast and soaks it all in.
4. my roommate and i are finally getting our butts into gear and finishing up the furnishing of our apartment. we’ve ordered a few things and are still on the hunt for some others, but it’s coming together. once it is, i’ll be sure to share some photos with you all (since i know you really care).
5. i grabbed dinner with a new friend earlier this week. we went to Antique Taco in Wicker Park and it was delish. if you live in the city, be sure to check it out!
how has your week been? link up below and tell me about it!