is it just me or did this week totally fly by? i can’t believe it’s already Friday. not that i’m complaining or anything, especially since that means that i’m flying to North Carolina tomorrow! whew, i better get packin’. let’s review the week:
1. although i’m not happy about it AT ALL, it’s finally been cold enough for me to bust out my real winter coat a couple times. it goes from neck to ankles, people. the only part of me that is cold is my face, which is pretty great.
2. Sam and i attended the State Farm Champions Classic earlier this week to see Duke play. i mean, they were in Chicago, we couldn’t very well not go to see them. it was such a fun night full of great basketball.
3. i found these two treasures on J.Crew Factory’s website and they were on extra sale, so it was a pretty exciting moment for me. (hat)
4. the mistas, as i so lovingly refer to them.
5. i was browsing Michael’s yesterday and found this adorable miniature Christmas tree that was perfect for my desk. it’s a little early for Christmas, i know, but i couldn’t pass that thing up.
how has your week been? link up below!