happy post-thanksgiving and very black friday, people. for those of you that are crazy like me and decided to hit up the stores at midnight, i hope you found some good stuff! for you smart people that decided to sleep, i’m jealous.
here’s five of my favorite things from this week:
1. i interviewed for and was offered a position at an interior design company earlier this week! i’m so excited to start and share more with you guys. i also really liked getting dressed up for the interview.
2. thanksgiving was wonderful and relaxing. we had some family friends over to share all of our food with, which was a fun little change. hope yours was great, too!
3. after a long hunt, i’ve finally found a good book i can totally get lost in, Divergent. it’s been awhile.
4. it’s almost December, which means that it’s almost the month that my nephew will be born!
5. the dessert was right on par for thanksgiving yesterday. i made fudge, mom made lemon meringue pie and chocolate cake, and a friend brought two pumpkin pies. needless to say, we’ve got quite a few leftovers. which i’m not mad about.
how has your week been? link up below and tell me about it!