happy friday, peeps! i, for one, am very glad that it’s friday. i get to see mike today! it’s only been like a week and a half, but it always feels like we’ve been apart for so long whenever i travel. so, i’m thankful that we’ll get to hang out tonight.
here’s a few of my favorite things from this past week:
1. you guys, I KNOW that i’m being that annoying aunt that always and only talks about her nephew and i’m sorry. it’s still so new and he’s just so darn cute that i can’t resist. i’ve known the guy for like a week and i miss him. it’s weird. i’m so, so glad i get to see him in a few days!
|this is what happened to the camera roll on my phone within the first 3 days of his life. it terrifies me for the future.|
2. mike and i finally made plans for Christmas – we’ll both be with my family in NC for a few days. i’m so glad he’ll be coming with and hanging with all of us.
3. this 40-ish degree weather is sending me into all kinds of happy places. my goodness, it’s nice to not have to wear my winter boots and down jacket for once.
4. i decided a couple weeks ago that i’m going to take off a few days for Christmas and i’m so looking forward to the break. i’ll be posting a couple times next week, but will have them all scheduled and set to go before i leave for NC so that i don’t even have to think about my blog while i’m with my family. happy holla-days to me!
5. my makeshift Christmas tree goes pretty perfectly with my new tassel garland from Studio Mucci. so much so that i may be leaving that tree in that corner as a year-round thing. we’ll see.
how has your week been? link up below and tell me about it!