happy friday + happy valentine’s day! hope your day is full of love and stuff. i returned home from Raleigh last evening after a good visit with my sister and nephew. i was looking forward to a little getaway with warmer weather down south. however, with my awful luck, i was there during one of the worst snowstorms they’ve had in about 10 years. so, there’s that.
here’s a look back at my favorite moments from this week:
1. Tuna (aka my nephew) and I had some good bonding time together. it’s so fun to see him more alert and interactive than when i was with him last. he sure is a cutie!
2. my mom and two cousins are coming to hang out with me in the city for the night! i’m excited to host them and to do some fun things together tonight and tomorrow.
3. while in NC, Kate and I popped over to Vestique to do some shopping. they graciously gifted us with some items and i’ll be sharing here soon!
4. it was warmer in Chicago when i landed yesterday than it was when i left Raleigh. truly, stepping out of the airport was a small glimmer of hope that winter is on it’s way out…then again, i’m not holding my breath.
5. while with my sister, she gave me a much-needed trim and color refresh. we were feeling a little adventurous, so we decided to redden me up right nice. (she used Shades EQ Rocket Fire and Cherry Cola, equal parts…beyond that, i don’t know anything). i really love experimenting with my hair and am incredibly grateful to have a sister/stylist who is just as willing.
how has your week been? link up below and tell me about it!