friday, friday, we meet again. this week has been less than stellar, i.e. fighting another cold and the government stealing all my money (read: taxes). however, it’s almost the weekend and it’s sorta warm outside so all is good in my small world.
let’s take a look back at five of my favorite moments:
1. i discovered (seems that i’m late to the game!) Revlon’s Colorburst Balms and am pretty hooked. they go on so smooth and have just the right amount of color. (this one is called ‘showy flamboyant’)
2. i’m excited to celebrate Easter this weekend. it’s one of my favorite days of the year because of what it represents and i always enjoy attending church to reflect on it.
3. Mike and i went on date night to one of our favorite spots in the city, Las Fuentes. not only is it some of the best Mexican i’ve had, but they finally opened their patio so we were able to sit outside and enjoy the warmth. it was pretty glorious. i officially know what we’ll be doing many weekend nights this summer.
4. don’t let my 24 years of life fool you, i am still very much a kid. my mom graciously shipped me an Easter basket after i not so subtly asked for you 😉 what can i say?! i love a good Easter basket. it’s currently torturing me in the taped shipping box, just begging to be ripped open on Sunday.
5. i can’t get over this picture of Milo. he’s not a snuggler at all, unless i sit or lay (lie?) on my bed during the day. suddenly, he becomes my small spoon and we share a few precious minutes together. the rest of the time, he sleeps like this.
how has your week been? link up below and tell me about it!
have a wonderful Easter weekend!