happy friday, friends! this week has gone by pretty quickly for me. i spent lots of time making jewelry and working on the blog (hint: new design!), so i’m looking forward to taking a break this weekend and enjoying the warmer weather we’re expecting!
here’s a look back at five of the highlights from my week:
1. i had a meeting in the Loop yesterday, which obviously required that i stop into the Nordstrom Rack that was on my way home. i was pleasantly surprised to find some great items for spring! apparently, i was looking for pattern.
2. i’m heading out to the burbs this weekend to run some errands and spend some time with Mike’s family. i’m looking forward to a weekend away from the city, but am already dreading leaving the cats.
3. Milo decided he wanted to have a moment with me, so i allowed it. it was the best 10 seconds.
4. the 10-day forecast doesn’t show anymore days in the 30’s. (insert all the clapping emojis)
5. SPRING IS COMING. i wore shorts one day this week and it was glorious.
how has your week been? link up below and tell me about it!