happy friday, peeps! hope you've all had a great week. the holiday on Monday made this week go by especially fast for me. here's a look back at some of my favorite moments:
1. Mike and i headed over to the beach on Monday to enjoy the beautiful weather and expose of fair skin to some rays. we didn't stay too long because we weren't exactly interested in getting a sun burn (even with SPF - our poor souls) but it was glorious while it lasted. i'm going to be spending a lot of time there this summer.
2. i've been watching House of Cards on Netflix and really enjoying it. it's a bit darker than i'm used to, but i'm certainly invested in the characters and interested to see where the story goes.
3. working from home has about a million benefits. one of the few downsides is that i don't have much social interaction on a daily basis, besides with my cats and roommate. this introverted girl has had to learn to seek out social settings and things to get my fill of human interaction. i grabbed dinner with a friend at a new restaurant in the West Loop, Green Street Smoked Meats. it was so good and such a cool spot. if you live here or visit, you should check it out!
4. i'm heading off to North Carolina with my mom on Sunday and so looking forward to it!
5. Otis and i held hands, which was basically the highlight of my week.
how has your week been? link up below and tell me about it!
if you'd like, feel free to add the button below to your own #H54F post!