happy first friday of official
summer! we’re supposed to have some beautiful weather in the city this weekend, so i’m hoping to spend lots of time outside – at the beach and maybe walking around an antique market happening saturday and sunday.
this week has gone by relatively quickly for me. there’s been some construction going on at my building, so i spent a lot of time at coffee shops and running errands. i’m looking forward to a relaxing weekend free of any work!
here’s a look back at some of my favorite moments from the week:
1. Mike and i stumbled upon a yummy Thai restaurant last weekend and gorged on food. it was so good that i’ve thought about getting take-out every single night this week. i’ve resisted, but may have to cave this weekend.
2. i’ve started purchasing some items for my new workspace! as you may know, i’m moving at the end of august. i’ll have a much bigger room, which will allow for some much-needed additional storage and workspace. i’m excited to start putting my vision into action!
3. i popped into Sephora this week for just a quick thing and ended up with a nice little pile of stuff. by the way, the store brand eyeliner is pretty awesome. it didn’t move an inch during a pretty hard workout i did. perfect for sweaty summer days.
4. speaking of working out, i actually got back into the habit of regularly exercising this week and it feels so good. i look forward to that time of sweating and pushing myself just a little bit harder during each workout. endorphins are great.
5. this belly. oh, what i wouldn’t do to just rub this belly all day long.
how has your week been? link up below and tell me about it!
if you’d like, feel free to add the button below to your own #H54F post!