happy friday! it’s expected to feel like 98º in Chicago today, so i’m never leaving my apartment. seriously, i moved away from the south for a reason.
here’s a look back at some of my favorite things from this past week:
1. Mike and i celebrated our ‘2 years since mike walked into my apartment in north carolina’ anniversary (we sorta made it a thing, just roll with it). we enjoyed some delicious mexican food at Antique Taco and then binge-watched The Walking Dead. we’re basically an old married couple, it’s scary.
2. packing progress has been made! our apartment is basically a war-zone right now, but it’s cool. it’s all for a good cause, right?
3. i went on a little shopping spree at Anthropologie. it was one of those things where i just ‘popped in’ the store to see if they had any good stuff on sale, and walked out with about 7 items. not all were for me, but like 6 of them were 😉 i picked up these bath salts, this cool pencil holder, this soap rock, and a couple other little things that i couldn’t resist.
4. this has been one of those weeks where i’ve had to remind myself to go outside and get fresh air. i’ve had quite a bit of work to do, on top of packing and cleaning, so it’s been interesting. while i feel sort of suffocated from being attached to my desk all week, i do feel like i got a lot accomplished and done, which is always a good feeling!
5. IT’S FRIDAY! can i get an amen?! i’m just really happy the weekend is here. hope you enjoy yours!
how has your week been? link up below and tell me about it!
if you’d like, feel free to add the button below to your own #H54F post!