happy friday! it feels good to be back 😉 this week was unintenionally quiet around these parts. i knew that it was going to be a pretty busy week with last minute things happening before i move tomorrow, as well as packing things up, but it was way busier than anticipated. i really feel like i haven’t slept since last thursday, but it’s cool. it’s all for a good cause, right? (i.e. moving into a bigger and better apartment!)
here’s a look back at some of my favorite things from this past week:
1. while i wasn’t packing or stressing about packing, i had time to grab dinner with a few friends and a cousin that was in town! it was nice to have the social distraction every night and to unwind a bit after a full day of working and packing.
2. i’m officially in full fall clothing mode. no joke. i can’t stop shopping (and wanting to shop) for fall things. by the way, Old Navy hit the nail on the head with their fall stuff this year (so far!). i popped in earlier this week and picked up a few gloriously striped items, which i’m fully intending on wearing as much as possible. i’m loving this, this and this (below). and everything else.
3. I’M DONE PACKING. as of the time that you’re reading this, i am done. it’s a dern miracle, if you ask me.
4. I’M MOVING TOMORROW. as of the time you’re reading this, i’m still moving tomorrow 😉
5. I CAN GET BACK TO REAL LIFE SOON. i’ve missed working regularly this week, so i’m very much looking forward to this move being over and done with so that i can get back into a regular swing of new posts for you guys, as well as new jewels for those guys that buy them.
how has your week been? link up below!