happy friday! the end of this week has proven to be much more productive than the beginning, so i feel like i’m ending on a high note (which is always a good thing)! there hasn’t been much going on around here besides working and cleaning, so it’s going to be more of a ‘future things i’m excited about’ high five for friday post today.
1. a reader commented the other day asking if something happened to Mike since he hasn’t been mentioned too much lately around here. i’m happy to say that all is well and he’s still very much around! he was a wonderful help during the move and has been enjoying my new apartment just as much as we have. we’re finally starting season 4 of The Walking Dead this weekend, and we’re planning on binging big time. we want to finish it before it’s taken off of my on-demand and we only have a couple weeks. so, there’s my weekend plans all wrapped into a couple sentences for you 😉
2. i realize how annoying it is to keep saying that i’m working on exciting things for Elisabeth Ashlie without actually telling you what it is, but i’m this close to being able to share! i’m hoping in the next couple weeks, the finishing touches will be complete. if you’re interested, definitely stay tuned!
3. i shared this photo on instagram earlier in the week, but for those of you that don’t follow me on there, you get to see it now! i’m really enjoying the finished product of my bedroom and am excited to continue sharing some photos next week.
4. one of my roommate’s and i RSVP’d to a fall fashion show put on by Anthropologie in a couple weeks! i’m excited to go to the store and see what they have for the fall/winter.
5. as mentioned in yesterday’s post, i’ve been taking a lot of baths lately. it’s been delightful to have my own private bathroom to enjoy!
how has your week been? link up below!
have a great weekend! you’re the cat’s meow.