happy friday! i hope you’ve all had a good week and i trust that you’re ready for the weekend. i am, too!
here’s a look back at some of my favorite things from this week:
1. as I’ve mentioned here before, Mike and I are huge fans of The Walking Dead. the premiere of season 5 was on sunday evening and we were both counting down the hours until we could watch it. we agreed that it was one of our favorite episodes (ever) and can’t wait to see where the season goes! who else is watching?
2. on the topic of Mike, he and I enjoyed a lovely weekend together. i’m often reminded of how difficult (and valuable!) long-distance relationships can be since both of my roommates are in them, so being able to spend every weekend with Mike is just a little bit sweeter.
3. in true form, I already have the itch to redecorate/change things around in my room. i’ve been casually looking for a new desk chair, since the one that I originally purchased isn’t the most comfortable thing in the world. I was browsing Marshall’s yesterday and found a beautiful grey velvet chair with silver stud trim and immediately reserved it. I’m excited to see how it goes with my desk and for a more plush seat!
4. my roommate’s and I decided this week to throw a house-warming party! it’s maybe a little late…seeing as we will have been living here for over 2 months by time it happens, but we mostly wanted a reason to entertain in the space that we have. and so, I’ll be going overboard on pinterest with all the appetizer, drinks, etc. ideas I can possibly find.
5. this week, I’ve been intentional about setting aside time in the mornings to read while I have my coffee, instead of immediately getting on my computer and working. it’s been a great change and I’ve already noticed feeling more refreshed when I sit down at my computer each day, having had some time to myself.
how has your week been? link up below and tell me about it!