happy friday! with travel this week, it feels like i went from friday-friday with nothing in-between. hey, i’ll take it.
here’s a look back at some of my favorite things from this week:
1. i spent the week in North Carolina with my sister, nephew, and mom. it was nice to hang with the girls and to get lots of quality time with David. he’s at such a fun age now – smiling all the time and discovering something new at every turn. i’m glad i get to see them in just a few weeks again!
|at David’s first pumpkin patch!|
2. if there’s one thing my mom, sister, and i do well, it’s shop. we ran errands a couple days and i was able to stock up on some great sweaters for the fall and winter. i’ve been on a mission to up my sweater collection and that i did. like, had to carry one on with me on the plane yesterday because my bag was too full, did.
3. Kate cut and colored my hair and i’m obsessed. they’re both exactly what i wanted! it’s been years since i’ve had my hair this short, so it’s been fun to try new ways to style it. the hint of red is a fun change, too!
4. after David was in bed one evening, Kate and i decided we needed to watch Hocus Pocus. tell me you remember that movie! it was surprising to us to be able to recall scenes and lines before they happened, considering it’s been at least 10 years since either have seen it.
5. over the last few years, i’ve become quite the anxious flyer. i don’t know what changed, but i dread getting on an airplane these days. these last two flights were some of the best i’ve had in awhile, so it was nice to have that for a change! heck, who wouldn’t enjoy this view:
how has your week been? link up below and tell me about it!