happy friday and happy halloween! i’ve never really been into halloween, although i’ll always take advantage of large variety pack bags of candy. if i were dressing up this year, i would absolutely be a cat. that’s just a no-brainer.
here’s a look back at some of my favorite things from this past week:
1. we had a beautiful indian summer weekend in chicago. mike and i made sure to take full advantage of the beautiful weather. so we brought a blanket over to the harbor to enjoy the sun and catch a beautiful view of the skyline.
2. on the subject of being outside, i discovered this weekend that there is a mini golf course not terribly far from my apartment. i swear i learn something new about the city every day. we had a
wildly aggressive friendly mini golf competition with some friends, complete with two hole-in-one’s by yours truly. unfortunately, mike and i lost, although i’m not entirely convinced that the score-keeper was accurate (*cough* our opponent *cough*).
3. i made the switch from summer to fall/winter in my closet one evening this week. there’s something about cleaning out and rearranging that makes everything feel new and fresh. i was also made aware of the fact that my entire wardrobe for the next 6-ish months is black and grey. so, there’s that.
4. the housewarming party (previously mentioned in a post) is planned and happening! texts/emails have been sent (remember the days when you had to actually call a friend to invite them to something?), pinterest-browsing for appetizers has commenced, and the very real need to clean the house is even more real.
5. this week has been one of catching up for me, after being out of town last week. while there’s been a lot going on, it’s felt good to check things off my list and be productive. i’m definitely looking forward to the weekend!
how has your week been? link up below and tell me about it!