happy friday! it’s hard to believe that we’re just under a week away from Thanksgiving, so basically it’s 2015. speaking of Thanksgiving, i had a dream last night that my mom forgot to make stuffing and my grandma’s rolls for dinner and i was horrified. so, i guess i have Thanksgiving dinner on the brain, weird as that may be!
here’s a look back at some of my favorite things from this past week:
1. this week marks the release of The Holiday Collection for Elisabeth Ashlie! the holiday season is usually the busiest for me, so it’s been a little crazy but really fun to see what people are ordering for their loved ones.
2. i found out this week that Newsies on Broadway is coming to Chicago next month and promptly got tickets for the show! mike and i are going with my parents on a little date day in late December and i’m counting down the days!
3. while most of my Christmas decor is still in storage at my mom and dad’s, i picked up a couple things to start sprucing up the place. i’m planning to add the tree and other decor after next week, but i just couldn’t resist!
4. i met some friends for dinner earlier in the week at Chicago q, a barbecue place in the city that i’ve been wanting to try for awhile. the Southern decor and delicious food shot it up to the top of my list of favorite meals i’ve had since living here. if you’re visiting or live in the area, you have to check it out!
5. mike and i will be celebrating our 2 year anniversary this weekend, so i made some plans earlier in the week to help celebrate. we decided to split up the day, i’m taking the morning/early afternoon and mike is taking the evening to plan something. while i’m keeping the plans under wraps, i’m looking forward to celebrating the past two years together!
that’s all! hope you all have a great last weekend before the holiday!
how has your week been? link up below and tell me about it!