1. Barefoot Dreams Cozy Chic Robe — it’s fitting that the word “dreams” is in the brand name for this robe because that is what it is made of. It’s a bit spendy, BUT the perfect gift for a new mom, your mom, your best friend, or to put on your own wishlist. I’ll never not buy a Barefoot Dreams robe and, according to what I’ve heard, I probably won’t need to buy a new one for like 10 years.
2. Crate & Barrel Popcorn Bowls — perfect for curling up on the couch to watch a movie!
3. Stovetop Popcorn Popper — listen, if you (or the people you’re gifting for) like popcorn and don’t currently make it on the stovetop, you’re doing it wrong. This is such a fun gift to give and can be perfect for just about anyone – from your new neighbor to your best friend.
5. 40 oz. Tumbler — we have two of these in our home and they’re nearly always in use. Perfect for staying hydrated while binge-watching a favorite show.
7. Nordstrom Shorty Pajama Set — I’m a sucker for hotel pajama sets, something about them makes me feel just a little bit fancier while lounging on the couch.
8. Elisabeth Ashlie Merry & Bright Mug — everyone should be sipping their hot drink of choice out of a festive mug!
9. Aerie Ribbed Sleep Leggings — so cozy and fit true to size.
10. Silk Sleep Mask — for a better night’s sleep!
12. Blush Hoodie — to keep warm on the couch.
13. UE Boom Wireless Speaker — we received one of these for our wedding and use it all the time. Great for background music while entertaining or listening to a podcast while relaxing.
14. Fleece Throw
16. Christmas Tree Farm Soy Candle — something about lighting a candle just sets the mood for ultimate relaxation. It doesn’t hurt when they smell really delicious, too!
17. White Marble Diffuser — I love to diffuse lavender and eucalyptus to trick my mind into thinking I’m at the spa 😂
18. Apple TV — for the ultimate binge-watching experience, of course.
19. Fresh Beauty Mask Wardrobe — for multi-tasking or multi-masking!
20. Audible Subscription — a great option for someone who loves listening to audiobooks.
21. Ugg Slippers — I slip these on every morning!