I’ve had a hard time thinking through what I would ask Santa for this year! I’m one of those people that will just buy things for myself when I see them, so that makes it a little more difficult for family when the holidays come around. This year, there are just a few things on my wishlist:
1. Kitchen-Aid Pasta Roller and Cutter Set – We learned how to make pasta (SO easy!) on our honeymoon and I’ve yet to do it at home. I love this set because you can make all different types!
2. Prosecco Rose Candle by Voluspa – I’m a firm believer that you can never have too many candles. This beauty would go perfectly in my office!
3. 18-piece Le Pen Set – My absolute favorite pens to use.
4. Russel + Hazel One Day At A Time – Such a pretty notepad set!
5. The Transport Weekender – The perfect back for quick trips.
6. Mini Jewelry Case – I don’t usually travel with much jewelry, so this is a great size!
7. Q Venture Smartwatch – I love the idea of the Apple Watch, but hate how it looks. This beauty is perfect – looks like a standard watch, but with smartwatch functions!
8. Stereo Turntable System – While I don’t own any records, I love the idea of having this in our main living space. It’s kitschy and fun and would set a great atmosphere.