Bright and early tomorrow morning, Mike and I will be hopping in the car to make the drive down to my parents’ home in South Carolina. My sister and her family are meeting us there, too! I’m looking forward to spending some time with family and celebrating Easter. I’m also looking forward to being able to wear some spring clothes because it’s supposed to be in the 60’s and 70’s, which gives my frozen heart a flutter.
Here’s a peek at some of the things I’m taking with me:
- a lightweight jacket (I sized up to a small!)
- distressed jean shorts (fit true to size)
- a long-sleeve dress for the evening
- a striped dress and bone-colored heels for church on Easter Sunday
- my favorite dress for layering a cardigan or kimono over
- slip-on sneakers
- my favorite pocket tee
- a cute tote
I’m looking forward to spending a couple of days relaxing in one of my favorite places to visit!