1. Split-Hem Midi Dress – This was a major find for me! I love the length, side slit, and color options. It’s breathable and really comfortable – I wore it on our trip in Mexico a few weeks ago. I own it in the green and blue, both in S.
2. Basic V-Neck Tee – I feel like I’ve made it a personal life mission of mine to find the best v-neck’s out there, so I’ve got a bit of experience in this department. This is one of the better ones that I’ve tried in recent years – it’s not sheer, has a really nice feel to the fabric, and is under $20! I wear it in an XS.
3. Striped Open Sweatshirt – This looks like a piece that’s right up my alley! It’s been in my cart for about a week, so I think I need to just pull the trigger on it and try it out! I love something like this with leggings and a long tee, jeans and a tank or as an extra layer around the house.
4. Cravings: Hungry for More – I loved Chrissy’s first cookbook and love this one, too! I’ve made the salt & vinegar fries several times already and have a bunch of the other recipes bookmarked to try.
5. Grand Crosscourt Sneakers – I’d been on the hunt for all-white sneakers for awhile and finally found a good pair! They’re lightweight, comfortable, and have a good shape to them. I love being able to wear a comfortable shoe that can be dressed up a bit.
6. Oversized Sunglasses – I have a hard time passing up a good pair of oversized sunglasses! These are under $12!
7. Bath Tray – I’ve shared this on my Instagram Stories a few times and received a lot of questions – it’s one of my favorite Amazon purchases of all the orders I’ve made. I use it every time I’m in the bath – it holds my candle, body scrub, phone, book, and glass of wine.
8. Clear Drawer Organizers – In the spirit of new year organizing, this set of small bins are great in the kitchen, a desk, or vanity.
9. Lavender Epsom Salt – I love a hot bath at the end of the day, especially during the winter. It’s hard to beat soaking your cold bones in hot water and just relaxing! I love to use bath products with lavender in them to help me relax even more, including this bath salt.
10. Mini Espresso Machine – We gave our previous espresso machine to my parent’s (since they didn’t have one) and downgraded to a smaller machine that takes up far less counter space. This one works like a charm and looks pretty on the counter, win-win!
11. Glass Coffee Mugs, set of 2 – These are a recent addition to our kitchen and I’ve been pleasantly surprised with how well they do at keeping my afternoon latte warm for a good amount of time!