1. Acrylic Jewelry Hooks – I recently got this hooks to hang some necklaces in my closet, which were previously in my jewelry box. While it’s best to store jewelry in a box, I found myself not wearing a lot of my necklaces because they were in different sections of my jewelry box that I didn’t open often. I like being able to see everything I have to wear!
2. Chicago Photo Book – I was searching for a few coffee table type books and stumbled across this one. I love that it’s a tieback to our roots and is a really pretty addition to our table.
3. Baby Blue Outfit Set – My first foray into buying some clothes for Liam on Amazon wasn’t too bad! This set is cute and good quality for the price.
4. Holiday Candle – You can never have too many candles around, especially during the holidays.
5. Facial Steamer – Since I’ve really stepped up my skincare game the last few months, I thought it time to try out a facial steamer. I love this little thing. I use it before a mask or when I’m using a treatment on my skin to help encourage product to really get into my skin and do its thing.
6. Collapsible Serving Tray – If you have any hosting coming up for the holiday season, a little serving tray like this is great! The fact that it’s collapsible for super easy storage is the icing on the $12 cake.
7. Set of Hanging Baskets – These are super cute to hang from hooks in an entryway, mudroom, bedroom, or hallway. I got them for our bedroom and plan to put plants in them, but you could use them for functional storage, as well.
8. Portable Projector – We got this to watch shows and movies on our screened-in porch and love it! The video quality is great for the price. We do use an external speaker that we already had because the sound isn’t great. However, the speaker works perfectly and makes the whole experience fun! We didn’t get to use it for very long before the cold nights hit, but I’m looking forward to utilizing it again in the spring.
9. Desktop Pad – I got this for my big IKEA desk, which I’d previously been using a mousepad on. I like that this allows much more space for my mouse, as well as creating a smooth surface to work on.
10. Set of Mini Bottle Brush Trees – Super cute for decorating a kids room, setting up a little “forest” scene on a shelf, or to attach to presents as gift wrap!
11. Garlic Press – I was using our previous press a couple weeks ago, which we had for years, and it broke, so I ordered this one the next day. I get 30% more minced garlic from this press than any other press I’ve used – it’s great! I also love the silicone peeler that comes with.