current crush: hot pink

today i’m linking up with Danielle over at Framed Frosting for current crush thursday’s

so, what’s my current crush?
hot pink.
i’ve never really liked the color pink until about 3 weeks ago. now i can’t get enough of it.

current phone case:

kate spade

current nail color:

sonia kashuk’s dream of genie polish from target

current wallet:

michael kors

see what i mean?
pink. everywhere. and i dig it.

if you’re interested in linking up for CCT, click on the button below!

Hi there!

Welcome to my little corner of the Internet! I'm a small business owner, wife, and mom currently residing in Raleigh, NC. In sharing my love for fashion, beauty finds, and interiors, I hope that you feel inspired and encouraged to express your own style and feel confident!

shop my instagram

1. 5.24.12
    Carly said:

LOVE the polish! Did it last without chipping?

2. 5.24.12
    Megan said:

LOVE the polish!! Random q-where did you get the lampshade that's in the background?! It's SUPER CUTE! 🙂

3. 5.24.12

I have that phone case!

4. 5.24.12
    Marissa said:

I love that wallet! And anything Kate Spade. 🙂

5. 5.24.12

Everything I have is pink and yellow, pretty much. I love that wallet!

6. 5.24.12
    Niki said:

I have the same phone case but white with black polka dots. I love it!

7. 5.24.12
    Andrea said:

I have the same phone case! I love it.

8. 5.24.12

I bought that polish and I haven't used it yet. Looks great on though! Might have to paint my nails tonight. 🙂

9. 5.24.12
    Amanda said:

I am loving the hot pink too! Just got hot pink mani/pedi for my upcoming vacation.

10. 5.26.12
    Jasmin said:

Oh I love the MK wallet and card holder. Absolutely gorgeous hot pink! I have a crush on Michael Kors and plan to get a watch any time soon. Hopefully i can score at singapure airport while doing duty free shopping on our way back to Germany, that wohld be fab! Have a great weekend sweetheart.

11. 5.29.12
    Danielle said:

Thank you so much Lauren for linking up with me on Thursday. I'm hoping you'll be a part of this week's Current Crush too. Btw, that Michael Kors wallet is gorgeous. I'm a little jealous if I must admit 🙂