high five for friday

1. my new gem of a watch that i found at TJ Maxx. i don’t think i’ve taken it off.
2. i finally got my Target card in the mail. great news for Target stores everywhere, bad news for my bank account.
3. a little Sunday snuggle session.
4. i finally picked up some of this lip stuff and kinda love it so far.
5. my sister and i made our way to Madewell and oh my gosh, i loved it. the staff was super helpful, too.

how has your week been? link up below!

Hi there!

Welcome to my little corner of the Internet! I'm a small business owner, wife, and mom currently residing in Raleigh, NC. In sharing my love for fashion, beauty finds, and interiors, I hope that you feel inspired and encouraged to express your own style and feel confident!

shop my instagram

1. 8.10.12
    Anonymous said:

Wow! I think I love that watch too!!! ~ Happy Weekend! SJ

2. 8.10.12

oh my gosh girrrrrl i have been using rosebud salve FOREVS and i LOVE it. best lip stuff ever! also, the new madewell is the BOMB. i love it!

3. 8.10.12

I love the new blog look. The links are so much easier to see now! Happy Friday.

4. 8.10.12
    F.... said:

Never heard of that store. I'm gonna have to check that out! That's a family name. hahaha

Happy Friday!

New follower here.

Falen

5. 8.10.12

what a great watch! I'm looking for a new watch myself! xo

6. 8.10.12

I wanna steal your kitties.

7. 8.10.12
    Anonymous said:

Rosebud Salve can be used on cuts and scraps and also at the corners of your eyes to ward off crow's feet. Stuff is awesome!

8. 8.10.12

Yikes…I got a Target debit card too….I'm going today.
    So much for pay day….

9. 8.10.12
    Jessica said:

Be careful with that Target card — it can be dangerous!! I find that I rationalize purchase way more because of that 5%, lol.

10. 8.10.12
    Kristen said:

For some reason my link isn't showing up :/ Anyway, I love the watch! I don't think I would take it off either and the reason why I haven't gotten a target credit card is because i know it will get me in trouble! It is my favorite store! Hope you have a great weekend!
    -Kristen
    fewofmyfavoritethingsblog.blogspot.com

• 8.10.12
      Kristen said:

I got it to work! 🙂 Technical error on my part 😉

11. 8.10.12

Love that watch! I have been having the best luck at TJ Maxx lately.

12. 8.10.12

A Target credit card?! Oh, girl. That is a true test of willpower and restraint. 🙂

Happy Friday!

13. 8.10.12

OMG! What a Maxximista. I can't believe that is from TJ Maxx!!!!

14. 8.10.12
    Anonymous said:

Dont leave the Rosebud Salve in your car… It turns into a total mess…

15. 8.10.12

I bought the same watch at TJ Maxx!!!!! Love it 🙂

Kate
    Something Ivory

16. 8.10.12

I've never been to a Madewell. Except now I kind of really want to, just by looking at the bag. 🙂

17. 8.10.12
    Kristina said:

A Target just opened up a block from my office. Goodbye, paycheck.

Kristina

Kristina does the Internets

18. 8.10.12
    Kaytlynn said:

I love that watch! I can't believe you found it at TJ Max!

19. 8.10.12

I have been itching to get the Target Debit card. My MIL has been hounding me about it, since My husband and I do shop there at least ONCE a week for needed items (more than that for WANTED) items. 🙂

20. 8.10.12

I LOVE that watch!

21. 8.10.12
    Victoria said:

1)Love that watch!

2)Tell us more about that lip stuff…I have never heard of it.

3) Enjoy your weekend!

22. 8.10.12

Rosebud Salve is amazing stuff! It has taken me 2 years to go through my latest jar. It's great on cuticles, too!

mysouthernaccents.blogspot.com

23. 8.10.12

I love the watch! I must go back to my TJ Maxx and see what other treasures I can find there, being that I have been there twice in the past week! Thanks for hosting!! =)

24. 8.10.12
    Torie said:

Rosebud salve? I'm OBSESSED! It's like the only thing that cured my chapped lips after I had them for basically a week! 🙂 🙂 I want your watch by the way. Badly. You should have bought two 😉

25. 8.11.12
    Mimi said:

i cannot live without my rosebud strawberry lip salve, it's my absolute favorite! 😉 by the way, i love your watch! 🙂

<3, Mimi

26. 8.11.12
    Heather said:

awesome blog! LOVE the new watch! I'm a new follower,cant wait to read more! 🙂

27. 8.11.12
    Anonymous said:

There is a mint version of Rosebud Salve and it is wonderful. I know you can get it at Sephora. When you run out you should give it a try. A girlfriend gave me some and I was instantaniously hooked!

28. 8.12.12

Thanks for the link party! I enjoy reading others fave's. Have a great weekend!

29. 8.13.12

We would love if you'd join our Countdown to Fall link party!

30. 8.13.12

Ohhh Madewell, I can't help but go broke every time I shop there, and Rosebud Salve is so not my thing…roses smell better in vases than on my lips, but that's just my opinion. 😉