high five for friday

1. i’ve been swooning over these two books and finally bought them on Amazon earlier this week. they’re the perfect addition to my desk.
2. a collection of pretty things on a cake plate.
3. officially into these. they’re perfect for an afternoon pick-me-up without having to go to a starbucks.
4. creativity was flowing in these parts yesterday. i made some new items to hopefully add to the shop this weekend.
5. the snuggle monsters strike again.

how was your week? link up below!

Hi there!

Lauren Loves is an online destination where I share my personal style, beauty finds, and bits of life in hopes to inspire other women to feel good in their skin and find the beauty in the ordinary.

shop my instagram

1. 8.17.12

okay i seriously can't handle how cute your cats are. for real. SO adorable. thank you again so much for coming to the meetup last night, lauren! you are awesome! it was great to meet you!

2. 8.17.12
    Jes said:

I love the cake plate with perfume! I've been looking for a cake stand to put mine on.

3. 8.17.12

Those cold Starbucks drinks are a weakness of mine! SO delicious!
    And oh my gosh, could Milo & Otis be any cuter? No. No they could not 🙂

4. 8.17.12
    Carly said:

LOVE rosebud salve!

Carly

5. 8.17.12

I love the take-along Starbucks too! I wish they could make them more healthier though!

6. 8.17.12

those frapps to go have saved me on many a slow-brain afternoon! 🙂

7. 8.17.12
    Meg Cady said:

always love EVERYTHING you create!!

8. 8.17.12
    PSP said:

STOP. I'm dying at the the cuteness. Your cat pictures seriously make my day!

9. 8.17.12

Those strabucks drinks are so yummy, my husband is addicted too!

10. 8.17.12

I can't wait to see the ideas you pull from those new books of yours!

Happy Friday, beautiful Lauren!

11. 8.17.12
    Angie said:

Happy Friday Friend!!!

12. 8.17.12
    Traci said:

You and your sis have the cutest cats! Happy Friday!

13. 8.17.12

Mmmm. I love starbucks frapps but switched to the lite ones because they taste the same but have way fewer calories (just an fyi if you're addicted like I am!). Also super excited to see what you add to your shop!

14. 8.17.12
    Jessica said:

Can't wait to see what you made from #4!

Check out my H54F post when you get a chance. I have a quick recipe for iced coffee at home 🙂

15. 8.17.12

So excited to see your new jewlery !!
    Have a great weekend Lauren!

Kyla
    Cute-simple .blogspot.ca

16. 8.17.12
    F.... said:

This is my absolute favorite Blog Hop. I get to read some of the best posts from this. Thank you for hosting! I have been looking forward to this from last week. 🙂 Happy Friday! Have a wonderful weekend.

Falen

17. 8.17.12
    Anonymous said:

I like the Target, Archer Farms brand of lattes. The vanilla flavor and the hazelnut biscotti ones are both yummy!

18. 8.17.12
    Caitie said:

Awww I love those Starbucks drinks too! The Vanilla is so yummy!

It seems my blog never wants to link up :(. Probably technical difficulties on my part haha.

So if you get a chance…check out my High Five for Friday!

19. 8.17.12
    Beverly said:

Love the snuggles going on with your kiddo's… at least I refer to my doggies as my kiddos 😉

Happy Friday girlie! xo, Bev

20. 8.17.12
    Kelly said:

First time linking up, thanks for hosting! Following along via GFC.

Happy Friday!
    Kelly

21. 8.17.12
    Anonymous said:

I love the snuggle monsters. I have one myself and a wild dog. I came home from work and found my good, foam pillow in my livingroom. My husband's was in the kitchen. My dog, Rika entertains herself and our cat each day!

22. 8.17.12

Your cats are so cute! Those books look good, and so pretty to look at too!

23. 8.17.12
    Amber said:

I have and love Domino…I will have to check out the other book!

24. 8.18.12

You always make such creative and stylish jewelry! I wish I could channel your creativity into my cake decorating ideas 🙂

p.s. and I love your new blog design! Fan.tas.tic.

25. 8.18.12

"The Perfectly Imperfect Home" is a great book. I'm still wanting to get that "Domino" one, though! 🙂 Happy Friday!

26. 8.22.12
    Amanda P said:

Where did you buy your Rosebud salve?