high five for friday

1. wore one of my favorite outfits this week – a lace top and olive cropped pants
2. i got my beautiful kate spade bag that i bought during the surprise sale last week. it’s a b-e-a-uty.
3. these dudes are my dudes.
4. dinner with my roomie at a really good restaurant.
5. a beautiful scene while on a walk around a lake one evening this week.
how was your week? link up below and let me know how it was! (please only link up if you have your own H54F post!)

Hi there!

Welcome to my little corner of the Internet! I'm a small business owner, wife, and mom currently residing in Raleigh, NC. In sharing my love for fashion, beauty finds, and interiors, I hope that you feel inspired and encouraged to express your own style and feel confident!

shop my instagram

1. 8.31.12

seriously?! that kate spade is a BEAUT!!! can't wait to see it in person! hope you have an awesome friday, lauren!

2. 8.31.12

A sunset on the lake is a view I never get tired of seeing! God's work for sure!!! Happy Friday, Lauren!

-Rachel { A Dash of Southern }
    ruralrach.blogspot.com

3. 8.31.12
    Melissa said:

I love your kitties! Happy Friday!

4. 8.31.12

i dont even really like pink and i would rock that bag. its awesome!

also, that picture of your cats hugging is priceless. that deserves to be printed and hung up somewhere.

5. 8.31.12

I love that outfit, it would be one of my favorites too 🙂 and what a beautiful view during a walk!! Happy Friday!

6. 8.31.12
    Tami said:

Love that oufit!!

7. 8.31.12
    Jes said:

Great lace top!

And I die for that bag!

8. 8.31.12

GOSH! I love that bag!! And your cats are still the cutest animals ever. Have a great weekend! 🙂

9. 8.31.12

Your blog is so great Lauren – I have really been enjoying it lately! 🙂 Next week, my Friday post will adopt the "High Five For Friday" title.

10. 8.31.12
    Rachel said:

I've been wanting that Kate Spade purse foreverrrr- so jealous!

Life Unsweetened

11. 8.31.12
    Christie said:

I love your kitties and your purse.

12. 8.31.12

Your new Kate spade bag is amazing!!! That color is great and will be the perfect pop of color for many seasons to come 🙂

13. 8.31.12
    Beverly said:

That lace top is just dahhhling!!

14. 8.31.12

The bag? I die.

15. 8.31.12
    Patrice Kane said:

I love kitty pictures. Can't get enough of them.

16. 8.31.12

I love that your High 5 always includes Milo and Otis. Since the hubby won't let me have a kitty of my own I'll live vicariously through you and your cuties!

17. 8.31.12

Love the outfit and that bag is amazinggg!
    Georgia x

18. 8.31.12
    Emily G said:

Sorry to trouble you, but you could tell us where you got the cardigan you're wearing in the picture with your roomie? I LOVE it!

19. 8.31.12
    Erin said:

Oh my heavens that Kate Spade bag is too die for. Love the color!

20. 8.31.12
    Jennifer said:

I was SO bummed when I couldn't find that Kate Spade in pink on the website, that I did a little digging, and found it in a GLAMOROUS metallic gold! SO EXCITED! It will be the perfect accessory for ALL seasons, and a great metallic never goes out of style! Thanks for the nudge… we have Kate Spade sister bags! haha!

• 8.31.12
      Lauren said:

oh my gosh, that sounds amazing!

21. 8.31.12

Love your outfit in the first pic! Lace is always to die for. And I always love your kitty pics 🙂 Such a sucker for kitties!

xoxo

22. 8.31.12

It looks like it was another beautiful week in the life of Lauren! 🙂 I love M&O… and that lace top… and that bag… and… you get where I'm going with this.

23. 8.31.12
    Myranda said:

That bag is GORGEOUS! I love the color, nice choice!
    Myranda

24. 9.1.12
    Holli said:

I am in love with that bag!

25. 9.1.12
    Marissa said:

Gorgeous bag and nice lace top!

Happy weekend!!

26. 9.1.12

Thanks for the wonderful post! I tried to add my link but it didn't work, but here's my High Five for Friday post at http://www.provocativemannersblogspot.com

27. 9.2.12

Beautiful bag! I want it 🙂

28. 9.10.12
    sakinac said:

Ooh where did you get that lace top?! Adorable. I want it!

29. 9.28.12

I love your style! Its simple, yet always put together!

30. 12.20.12

Designer louis vuitton online at mybagqueen are easily recognizable. The style and shape of designer omega watches for women is very attractive to anyone. One of the main feature of the designer handbag is light weight. This property makes the woman to carry popular christmas gifts comfortably. It is one of the things that any woman has to keep in her mind while she shops for an ideal and classic designer discount rolex watches.

Choose the specific color of your Designer catier rings is also important. If you need a handbag that can adjust most of your gowns, you must select a perfect style colored down jackets. Do keep in mind for the color corresponds well with dresses that you have.

31. 3.24.16

Rencana liburan sudah dekat? Anda ingin jalan-jalan ke kota mana? Saya kasih saran sebaiknya datang saja ke kota malang batu yang sejuk dan penuh kenyamanan ini. Ada banyak wisata menarik di kota malang batu. Selain itu, Anda bisa juga berkunjung ke wisata gunung bromo dari kota malang. Agar lebih hemat, kami menyediakan paket wisata malang bromo dengan harga yang murah dan fasilitas lengkap. Info detail tentang perjalanan paket wisata malang bromo bisa visit blog ini.
    Anda butuh transportasi untuk melakukan penjemputan ke bandara juanda di surabaya? Kami siap sedia 24 jam melayani anda. Kami dari perusahaan rental mobil di surabaya datang dengan harga murah dan juga bisa mengantarkan dan menemani anda ke tempat tujuan. Rental mobil surabaya di tempat kami ini bisa booking secara online. Dapatkan info nomer telepon rental mobil surabaya kunjungi blog ini.
    Salah satu tempat penyewaan mobil di kota surabaya yang sudah banyak memiliki pelanggan tetap dan bekerja sama dengan beberapa perusahaan adalah MADAS TRANS. Perusahaan yang bergerak di penyedia transportasi di surabaya ini sudah terpercaya sejak tahun 2014. Salah satu mobil yang paling sering disewa oleh customer baik secara pribadi ataupun perusahaan adalah sewa mobil kijang innova surabaya. Mungkin mobil ini sangat nyaman dikendarai. Info alamat lengkap sewa mobil surabaya Madas Trans kunjungi selengkapnya disini.
    Jangan sampai tertipu saat melakukan sewa menyewa mobil di surabaya secara online. Sebaiknya anda memilih perusahaan yang direkomendasikan oleh kenalan anda. Kalau saya boleh merekomendasikan, pakailah jasa rental mobil surabaya Madas Trans yang alamat dan nomor teleponnya jelas dan memang terpercaya sejak 2014. Info alamat kantor dan nomer telepon dari sewa mobi di surabaya Madas Trans baca disini saja.
    Anda dari luar kota jogja dan ingin datang ke jogja dengan mengendari pesawat terbang turun di Bandara Adi Sucipto Jogja? Jika anda membutuhkan transportasi rental mobil di jogja kami akan dengan senang hati menjemput ke bandara jogja adi sucipto. Harga yang kami patok mengikuti harga standart sewa mobil di jogja dan sekitarnya. Info lengkap tentang sewa mobil murah di jogja klik tautan ini.