high five for friday

1. i’m so excited to hear my sister speak at the Becoming Conference tomorrow!
2. it’s officially time for fall nail colors…and that makes me really happy.
3. this ridiculousness. i don’t know why he insists on looking miserable in pictures. i promise, he loves me.
4. more ridiculousness. sometimes i just walk into a room and can’t resist taking a picture. (you’d probably be a little concerned to know just how many photos on my phone are of my cats…)
5. FALL WEATHER. it arrived. (and then left for a few days but should be coming back soon.)
how was your week? link-up below with your H54F post and tell me about it!

Hi there!

Welcome to my little corner of the Internet! I'm a small business owner, wife, and mom currently residing in Raleigh, NC. In sharing my love for fashion, beauty finds, and interiors, I hope that you feel inspired and encouraged to express your own style and feel confident!

shop my instagram

1. 9.21.12
    Ann said:

That is my favorite nail color for Fall! And, your cat is adorable! I do the same thing with my dog. 🙂

2. 9.21.12
    Jes said:

I think seeing all of your cat pictures on instagram is now causing me to dream about cats!

I am rocking a similar color right now. I'm not sure of the name because the OPI sticker fell off 🙁

3. 9.21.12

Have fun at the conference, Lauren!

Sincerely,
    Your Faux Manager

4. 9.21.12
    Katie said:

number 4 so cute!! and I am ready for fall clothes and weather!!

5. 9.21.12
    Meg Cady said:

YAY fall weather!
    YAY sister being all bad ass!
    YAY Cats!
    YAY you!

6. 9.21.12
    Dorothy said:

i'm pretty devastated that taco tuesday wasn't included in your list. tear.

7. 9.21.12
    Stephanie said:

I always love your cat pictures! 🙂 And what color/brand nail polish is that? I like it!

8. 9.21.12
    Betty said:

I take about a million pictures of my dog each week. I think it's normal. 🙂

9. 9.21.12

SO excited for Fall nail colors – now I just need to get my nails in shape! But my toes are so ready to ditch the aqua and embrace wine colors!

10. 9.21.12

Love the nails…have a great weekend! 🙂

11. 9.21.12
    Lindsay said:

Love the nails and the cat photos…so cute!

12. 9.21.12

Love this, i linked and did my own high five for friday! 🙂 so fun, but im wondering howwwww you make your pictures that way in a collage? ive been trying on my photobucket and well im either really blonde or just plan retarded! thanks in advance for you help and happy friday!

13. 9.21.12

This Friday evening deserves celebrating – I will be so happy when this work week is officially over.

14. 9.21.12
    Anonymous said:

You and your sister are too cute! I linked up with my High Five for Friday. I'm sort of new to it!

15. 9.21.12
    meghan said:

Pretty fall color!! Which one is that?

16. 9.21.12
    Sarah said:

Uhmm, most of my pictures are of my cat, too. And since you have two of them, it stands to reason that you should have even more! I love seeing their cute mugs on instagram. Then I feel better about being a bit of a crazy cat lady…

17. 9.21.12

Thanks so much for the fun link up! Happy weekend! 🙂

18. 9.22.12

I love the pics of your cat. Every picture I have of my sweet Kandy she looks miserable! But I know she loves me 🙂

19. 9.23.12

1. you girls are beautiful! 2. Love that nail color. 3. Where is that gray shirt from?

20. 9.24.12

I second the "hi five" for the arrival of fall weather and nail colors!! I'm currently loving Essie's Smokin' Hot!

21. 9.26.12

Love the outfit in #5! Where are those tops from?