high five for friday

1. my sister is skilled at many things. knowing the lyrics to songs is not one of them.
2. cats.
3. made PW’s sugar cookies earlier this week. so good.
4. wore my favorite scarf (from world market) and cat necklace.
5. otis likes to accompany me while i do my morning quiet time. obviously, i love it. also, i’m going through Beth Moore’s “Mercy Triumphs” bible study and i’m really enjoying it. so, if you’re in the market, you should check it out.

my mom gets in town today for a long weekend!

how was your week? link up below and tell me about it.

Hi there!

Welcome to my little corner of the Internet! I'm a small business owner, wife, and mom currently residing in Raleigh, NC. In sharing my love for fashion, beauty finds, and interiors, I hope that you feel inspired and encouraged to express your own style and feel confident!

shop my instagram

1. 11.16.12
    Ashley said:

Great scarf!! and yummy cookies!!

2. 11.16.12
    Hailey said:

I love all your kitty pictures! They sure do add a lot to the everyday. I love that scarf, so cozy!
    Hailey @ Love, Laughter and Lipstick

3. 11.16.12

Hahahahahha I laughed out loud at the first one! and lovee that scarf!

4. 11.16.12

Accidentally posted my draft page instead of my Friday post for this week! It's titled High Fiving! If you want to delete it! 🙂

I lovvee that scarf! I've been on the hunt for like, 2 years!

5. 11.16.12
    Sam said:

LOVE the scarf! & absolutely LOVE World Market, too. So much neat stuff!

6. 11.16.12
    Pamela said:

I so envy you and your sisters relationship!

7. 11.16.12

Always love your kitty pics!

8. 11.16.12

that scarf looks soooo cozy and warm! love it! xo

9. 11.16.12

I love the scarf, cookie and beth moore, her studies rock! We did the Esther one and i loved it!!

10. 11.16.12

Can't get enough of your adorable cats!!! So great to have 2 cats so they don't feel bored, my exotic short hair would love to have a company;)
    Kisses
    Elena

11. 11.16.12
    Ellie said:

Love that scarf, and your cats are so adorable!

Ellie @ Ellalogy

12. 11.16.12

Thanks for the link up! Always fun! Cute scarf! 🙂

13. 11.16.12
    *CPA* Su said:

I'm doing the same Bible Study – need to get caught up!!

14. 11.17.12

It's always much fun to see what you post 🙂

15. 11.18.12

Mercy Triumphs is a GREAT study. I'm so thankful for Beth Moore! God is good. 🙂

16. 11.30.12
    Anonymous said:

I love the necklace over scarf look. You got style lady 🙂