1. Madewell Bag Tag * – the cutest little accessory for a bag!
2. Sole Society Blanket Scarf * – to keep warm and cozy all winter long
4. The Five-Minute Journal – to start (or end) the day with a grateful heart — the gift that keeps on giving!
5. Madewell Pouch Wallet * – perfect for smaller cross body bags. (Plus, you can personalize it and it will still be under $50!)
6. Mini Leather Roll – for the girl who loves to travel or just has a whole lot of stuff
7. Fresh Sugar Lip Beauty Box – these are my absolute favorite lip products — this is such a great gift!
8. Baublerella Bling Brush – I use this to clean my ring and it works like a charm. A good idea for a newly-engaged gal or the girl who is always wearing jewelry!
10. A Cozy Fur Throw
11. Cooking in Pearl’s Notepads – If there’s a notepad lover in your life, buy her these. Lindsay (the gal behind Cooking in Pearls) is a dear friend of mine, so I’m a bit biased, but I use these every single day! Such great quality and the perfect size to make to-do lists, packing lists, grocery lists, etc.
13. Portable Charger – this saved us on our Honeymoon through Europe. It’s a great option for your friend who always forgets to charge her phone at night, or the one who has a lot of travel coming up!
P.S. The items with the * are currently on sale!
SHOP THE POST