So you’ve gone through all your “go-to” gifts, thought about what the recipient needs or has indicated they would like, and you’re still drawing a blank. I’ve been there! If you find yourself trying to get a gift for someone who has everything already, I’ve got a few ideas for you!
- Nordstrom Rack – Barefoot Dreams Blanket – This is a no-brainer gift, in my opinion. A luxuriously blanket that the recipient can use day after day, or simply throw across a couch or bed. I love these blankets!
- Amazon – Reusable Storage Bags – You could even put a few things inside the bag, like snacks, alcohol minis, or some other “stocking stuffer” type item.
- Amazon – Stovetop Popcorn Machine – I love my stovetop popcorn maker! It’s not difficult to use and makes the best popcorn every time! Pair it with some oil and popcorn kernels for a cute and fun gift.
- Amazon – Keychain Breathalyzer – Mike actually bought this a couple months ago and it has proven to be a great “party trick”. It’s fun to see the results after enjoying a drink or two, and can serve a very real purpose in being safe!
- Amazon – Air Fryer – I love my air fryer! I wrote a whole post about it here. And shared one of my favorite recipes here!
- Amazon – Echo Show (Newest Version Linked Here) – We got our first Echo show a couple years ago and love it! We have one in our kitchen, which I find to be the most useful place for it. Not only does it give you any alerts you want, but I’m able to set timers for cooking, play music, ask questions, check our security cameras, and more from it.
- Cinemood – Mini Projector – This is more of a splurge gift, but is great for families! The easiest way to have an at-home (or on the go!) movie theater experience. Such a fun way to watch shows and movies!
- Amazon – Back and Neck Massager – Another gift I bought a couple years ago that we still use regularly! Everyone can benefit from something like this.
- Amazon – Portable Charger – If you have someone a little more practical on your hands, this portable charger is probably one of my most-used gadgets ever!