A few ideas for stocking stuffers and gifts under $25. Whether you’re looking for teacher gifts, going to a neighborhood gift exchange, or want to get a little something extra to add to your gift for someone, these items are good options!
- Tarte – Juicy Lip Duo – Keep it together as a set of break it up to put into two different stockings or small gifts. These lip products are great!
- Anthropologie – Joy to the World Mug – I love a festive mug as an easy gift for teachers, gift exchanges, or to add to something else.
- Amazon – Fabric Shaver – This is one of those handy gadgets that people are happy to have, but may not think to buy for themselves. This would also be a fun addition to a white elephant gift exchange – it’s not the most exciting thing to receive, but so useful!
- Anthropologie – KITSCH Satin Pillowcase – I sleep on a silk pillowcase every night! This is a fun gift for a sister or friend.
- Sephora – Origins Masking Set – Another set that can be gifted together as one, or broken up to spread the wealth!
- Amazon – Manicure Set – Another handy thing to have around that will definitely be used! You could even pair it with some bubble bath and your favorite nail polish color.
- Amazon – Lightning Cable Set – I’m always looking for lightning cables to charge various devices, so this is a practical gift option.
- Amazon – Tumbler with Straw – I love a tumbler for daily water! This one comes in a lot of different color options and looks like it would fit in most car cupholders, too.
- Elisabeth Ashlie – Best Seller Set – If she likes jewelry, buy a set that’s ready to gift!