Fall Uniform

in case you wondered, this is what i plan on wearing everyday in the fall. well, maybe not these exact items (hello, hygiene!), but some variation of this combination is what will be worn 90% of the days. the other 10% of the days will be spent in some form of pajamas or house clothes because, ya know, comfort is king. 
another trend i’ve found with my fall wardrobe is that i’ve basically only purchase black or grey items. this isn’t entirely surprising considering that grey is my favorite color to wear, but it’s a little alarming how colorless my fall wardrobe is becoming. it’s like even my clothes know to go into mourning about the fact that winter it just around the corner. 
sweater | H&M (similar)
leggings | J.Crew Factory
loafers | Coach via TJ Maxx
bag | Dooney & Bourke (similar)
necklace | Kate Spade + Elisabeth Ashlie

Leave a Comment


  1. Kristina wrote:

    Gray is definitely taking over my fall wardrobe too. Try adding in some burgundy, it's barely a color 😉


    Posted 10.2.14 Reply
  2. Cindy wrote:

    Lauren, did you recently get this top at H&M? I absolutely love it!!

    Posted 10.2.14 Reply

Shop My Instagram