A Look Inside Our Home: Our Master Bedroom

This is something that has been in pretty high-demand since I’ve shared some photos of our home on Instagram, so I’m happy to finally share it with you! There are a lot of reasons that we ended up renting this townhouse – one of the big draws being our master bedroom. It’s a great size, has a double vanity sink in the bathroom and his and hers closets.
The design aesthetic is quite similar to my last bedroom (pre-marriage/living with a man), which worked out well. I didn’t feel the need to completely overhaul an ultra-feminine room with more neutral or masculine things. The dresser, chair, bench, rug, and nearly all of the accent and decorative pieces were things I already owned. We both really like how the room turned out – it’s relaxing and serene and cozy.
Take a look around!

For details on this wall, read this post.

Hemnes Dresser in White Stain | Drawer Pulls | Mirror (from Home Goods) | Vase | Laundry Bin | Lamp Base and Shade | Marble Tray | Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant (from At Home) | Picture Frames | Shelf and Brackets | Be Still, My Soul Art

Pendant Lamp (from Hobby Lobby, similar, similar) | Wingback Chair (similar) | Rug | Pouf (from Target, similar) | Silver Table (Home Goods, similar and similar) | Tassel Blanket (from Wayfair, similar) | Fur Pillow | Ladder (antique, similar and similar) | Marble Stand

Side Table | Mr. Sign (from our Wedding)

Fur Throw (from At Home)

SHOP THE POST

JavaScript is currently disabled in this browser. Reactivate it to view this content.

1. This is a gorgeous room!! I love the MR & MRS signs by the bed! Cute!

Kim

http://trendkeeper.me .. easy ways to decorate for Christmas early & a GIVEAWAY!

Posted 11.13.17 Reply
  2. Stephanie wrote:

Hey Lauren, the links to the pendant light is actually going to the be still my soul artwork. Can you correct because I desperately need a pendant light and the one you have is something I'm looking for! Thanks!!

Posted 11.14.17 Reply
    • Oops – just fixed them!

Posted 11.14.17 Reply
    • In case that happens again, I always include the widget at the bottom of the post that you can scroll through to shop the items — the pendants are included in that!

Posted 11.14.17 Reply
  3. Amy Srl wrote:

Here to say that Meaning of Marriage is one of the best books I've read this year.

Also, that's a beautiful room. 🙂

Posted 11.14.17 Reply
  4. BETTERMENT FUNDING {bettermentfunding@gmail.com}
    Hi everyone, i am Alexis Ohanian am so glade coming back to this great forum to testify about the help i received from Chester Brian. I was in desperate need of a loan in other to be free from debt and financial bondage that was place on me by my ex husband. It was really bad that i have to seek for help from Friends,family and even my bank but on one could assist me because my credit score was really bad. So i was browsing with my computer and saw some testimonies from people Chester Brian assisted with a loan, then i decided to contact him on his email {bettermentfunding@gmail.com}, then i received a mail from them and i did all that was asked from me. To my greatest surprise they transferred to my account the loan i requested and now i am so happy clearing my debt and have also started a business with the remaining amount to take care of myself and family. If you need a loan do contact the best loan lender of all time Chester Brian on his email: {bettermentfunding@gmail.com}

Posted 1.15.18 Reply
  5. boonmee wrote:
    Posted 1.27.18 Reply
  6. mozav007 wrote:

Thanks for the info And this good article.

maxbet
    แทงบอล maxbet
    ทางเข้า maxbet

Posted 1.30.18 Reply
  7. Leah Christian wrote:

I was wondering what size bed you have and what size frames did you use over the bed? I have a king and I am trying to decide if 14 x 11 will work or if I should upgrade to a 20 x 16.

Posted 7.27.19 Reply