1. Glass Tumbler with Bamboo Lid – This tumbler makes it easy to take an iced (or hot!) coffee on the go. It’s easy to clean, dishwasher safe, and comes with a silicone sleeve and straw.
2. Adjustable Bamboo Drawer Dividers – It can sometimes be impossible to find things in drawers, especially kitchen drawers that hold a variety of utensils and gadgets. These drawer dividers are a quick and easy way to keep everything organized and the bamboo design gives them the look of being custom inserts. The best part is they can be adjusted if you need more space later on.
3. Chesapeake Bay Candle in Cashmere Plum – I fell in love with this candle a few years ago in Target but the scent is so popular that lately it seems to always be out of stock. Needless to say I was excited when I saw it was sold on Amazon as well. It burns for a long time, smells great without being too strong, and comes in a container that looks pretty in any room.
4. Cordless Electric Wine Opener – My sister was using a good old fashioned wine bottle opener for a very long time before I finally talked her into one of these electric ones. It’s super quick and easy to use – no more cork pieces in your wine or getting your daily arm workout in trying to open up a bottle!
5. Portable White Noise Machine – We use these every single day for Liam’s naps – they’re GREAT! They’ve come in the car with us, too. They have a long battery life and great noise output for being so compact.
6. Food Storage and Serving Bowl – These bowls are great because they are pretty enough to serve food out of and come with lids that make putting away any leftovers a breeze. They are safe for use in the fridge, freezer, microwave, and dishwasher; and come in a wide variety of sizes and colors.
7. Stackable Cosmetic Organizer Drawers – These are great for organizing a linen closet or storage closet. I use them for all my beauty products in our bathroom.
8. Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen – Putting on sunscreen before makeup can make your face feel greasy and your foundation rub off. This sunscreen/primer combo is lightweight, oil-free (it even reduces shine), and offers the perfect amount of protection from the sun.
9. Velvet Hangers – I started using velvet hangers a couple years ago and haven’t looked back! They are kinder to my clothes than plastic ones and are great for silky and slippery fabrics.
10. Daily Ritual V-Neck Romper – Such a cute and easy outfit – just add sandals.
11. Portable Charger – I use a portable charger all the time these days since I’m moving around quite a bit with Liam in the house. I like to have my phone charger while I’m using it without being stuck to a wall plug!
12. Wireless Charging Station – With the amount of gadgets and technology nowadays it can be hard to keep track of cords and keep everything charged without looking cluttered. This charging station is sleek enough to keep on a bedside table and can charge your phone, apple watch, airpods, and apple pencil all in one place.