We are kicking off the week of gift guides with a roundup of gift ideas for the women in your life – your sister, mother-in-law, best friend, and any other woman you’re close to! This guide can also serve to give you some ideas of what you’d like to receive this holiday season, if you’re planning on exchanging gifts with your family and/or friends. Be sure to read through the post, as I’m including some non-product ideas, too!
- Madewell Transport Tote – I have had this exact bag for going on four years and it keeps getting better with time! It’s a classic bag that she can use for years to come. It can fit a surprising amount of stuff, but isn’t heavy. There’s an option to get it monogrammed, too!
- Capri Blue Candle – Hands down, my favorite candle brand ever. Their candles last through many hours of burning and fill the home with wonderful scents! A great luxurious gift that she can enjoy for months to come.
- Cole Haan Zerogrand Hiker Boot – When I lived through Chicago winters, having a pair of boots that were functional and stylish was a must for me! I wanted to have something that I could wear with any outfit and feel put together, but that kept my feet warm and toasty trudging through the snow. I also love Sorel Boots!
- Mark & Graham Leather Valet Tray – I’ll admit I’m a sucker for things like this – it’s pretty and functional! A great gift for the gal who has a lot of stuff to store or is always lamenting her cluttered tabletop surfaces. Plus, you can personalize it with a monogram!
- Cuyana Vanity Case Set – I have several Cuyana leather goods and they have all held up perfectly with lots of use. They’re great for traveling!
- Colleen Rothschild Discovery Collection – A good deal for a luxurious beauty set! If she’s into skincare and trying new, great products, she will love Colleen Rothschild products – it’s one of my favorite brands of skincare.
- EA Double Disc Stamped Family Necklace – Give her the gift of a personalized piece of jewelry – it’s always a loved item! Shop other personalized options at EA.
- Everlane ReCashmere Vintage Crew – A classic cashmere sweater that she can wear for years to come! These fit true to size.
- Adidas Sneakers – I’ve shared these sneakers several times, since they’re my favorite pair I’ve ever found! They’re lightweight, comfortable, and the perfect sneaker for running errands, walking, and traveling. They come in a few color options and fit true to size.
- Barefoot Dreams Robe – I’ve had this robe for two years now and it’s worth every single penny. It’s warm and cozy, especially great for those winter morning and evenings. It also launders well! Comes in nine colors.
- Barefoot Dreams Throw Blanket – These blankest are pricey, but I promise you they are so good! I love these version because of how big it is – plenty of room to fit two people under. They’re super soft and cozy and launder well. I sleep with one every single night. There are also great, smaller options available here.
- Victoria Emerson Wrap Bracelets – I love these wrap bracelets, as you’ve seen me share them before! They’re an easy option to throw on and easy to wear. There are a ton of color options, too!
- Ugg Scuffette Slippers – I wear these slippers every day around the house! They’re great because my feet don’t get too hot, but they keep them nice and warm. Comes in nine colors.
- Pottery Barn Leather Jewelry Box – I was gifted this jewelry box last year and use it every single day! It’s great to store jewelry in an organized way that also keeps it super accessible. Plus, you can add a monogram to personalize it!
- Kiehl’s Bright Delights Gift Set – Another skincare brand that I love in a fun gift set! There are a ton of options for these, depending on what kind of products she may like.
Non-Product Gift Ideas
+ a wine club membership (you can often choose the duration when purchasing as a gift)
+ a pampering service, like a trip to the spa for a massage or a nail appointment
+ offering to babysit or help her organize her house (a great option if you don’t want to spend money, but have heard her talk about wanting something like that!)
+ just some quality 1-on-1 time! That can be hard to come by, so setting aside time for the two (or more) of you to do something together would be thoughtful and fun!
+ donating to a charity or good cause, in her name
And keep in mind, these are just ideas to help you shop for the women in your life! Love the idea of a jewelry box, but not the price point of the one in this gift guide? Now you know to search for one within the amount you want to spend!