The first holiday gift guide of the year is HERE! Are you guys as ready for the holidays as I am? After what has been a history book-making year, I’m looking forward to something feeling normal, even if it’s just decorating my house and buying some gifts for loved ones.
This holiday season will look different for many of us. Some will be shopping like usual, others will forego gifts. I wanted to share some gift ideas for those of you that are exchanging gifts, whether it’s just with your immediate family or you’re shipping gifts to others.
I always love giving gifts that have a long life to them. A cozy robe, wall calendar, pretty bag, cosmetic cases, and more. Some gifts that I think are especially fitting for this year are self-care type gifts, like skincare products, at-home spa night things, and more. I also love giving more functional items, usually things I have and love, like an organizational tower or makeup brush cleaner. While that may not be the most sparkly gift under the tree, it’s something that she can use every day and see a lot of value in.
Some product-free gift ideas for her this year:
- a gift card to a nail salon or hair salon (assuming she’s comfortable going) for a little time to herself
- a gift card to her favorite restaurant for dinner at home
- a thoughtful card sharing what you value about her and her role in your life
- a homemade treat, like her favorite dessert
- making dinner and dropping it off