My favorite gift guide of the year – gifts for people you don’t know very well. We’ve all been in that position! Whether it’s your sister’s new boyfriend, your future in-laws, a neighborhood gift exchange, or your child’s teacher, you may find yourself shopping for someone that you just don’t really know. If that happens, here are a few ideas of things that are thoughtful and useful!
- Anthropologie – Monogram Snow Globe Ornament – I like that it’s personalized and seasonal, so it’s a great gift for anyone!
- Amazon – Half Baked Harvest Super Simple Cookbook – If you know that they enjoy cooking, gifting a great cookbook is a really nice gift. You can even flag your favorite recipes!
- Nordstrom – Bliss Plush Throw – I’ve never known somebody that couldn’t use another cozy throw blanket around the house.
- Crate & Barrel – Double Old-Fashioned Glass – You can include a bottle of liquor or a little drink mix with a set of glasses for a fun gift!
- Nordstrom – Peak Sphere Ice Trays – If you know they enjoy cocktails at home, getting a fancy ice tray is an easy gift that will be put to use.
- Amazon – L’Occitane Holiday Ornament Gift Set – A little “pampering” gift set that is great for the gal on your list.
- Orgins – Ultimate Hydrating Body Cream Trio – People can always use lotions/moisturizers. And if the recipient doesn’t want to use them, they’re easy to regift, as well!
- BruMate – ReHydration Bottle – A reusable water bottle is a gift that keeps on giving!
- Anthropologie – Honeycomb Vase – A beautiful vase is a great gift, especially if you’re headed to a holiday party in someone else’s home. Fill it with fresh flowers or greens to let it serve as a hostess gift, too!